CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Easily the Craziest Dream of my Life.


I had the longest continuing dream I think i have ever had in my life last night. Usually the scene changes and the point of everything is lost and it becomes silly or scary or whatever. But this dream stayed exactly the same and it was the closest thing to being in a movie and it was cool. Kelsea keeps a dream journal so i figured one that i remembered so clearly would be a good one to document.


The first thing i remember was my family from Arizona came up to visit us. The people on my moms side of the family have money, so when they got word that Utah County was up to no good, they decided to purchase an atomic bomb haha. They bought it, and set it. At that point, i kind of thought, and was like. Wait. W'ere about to blow everything up here and cause an unthinkable amount of people to die! When i addressed this to my family they were like, oh. crap. uh...well. I guess we cant go back now. Maybe it will be okay?

I was outraged at my families decision and ran away. I called anna and asked what she was doing, she said she was just coming out from a drive up spanish fork canyon. I said perfect. Meet me at the mouth of it. She did and we hiked up a mile or so to the top of the canyon in this little sheltered area. I gave her the rap and she was weirdly okay with it. We sat and watched some small tv while we waited for it to happen. We were watching some local news network and then all the sudden it was just like woosh. and they were gone and we peeked over the mountain top and saw the mushroom cloud. 

We waited like two days because we had to wait for the smoke to clear but that was fast forwarded so it was alright, and we met up with this asian couple and we said, WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?! And they said, Just DONT drink the rain! we made the mental note and proceeded to find a car.

We found a car full of gangster mexicans and said, can we drive this. And they said, yeah but it doesnt work. I tried once and it worked so that was nice. We drove ourselves to the walmart that we were pretty sure wasnt within the blast zone because we needed to get matress sheets hahaha. We got there and there was nobody there, so we bought a house up by where our hut was ha. We got back and we decided to try to call family and friends. We got ahold of cyd who's family was in London so they were all okay. Anna never tried to call anyone. I called my family and they were all like, oh yeah we're great, la la la. Then the rain came. So we screamed and ran for cover but we couldnt find anywhere to hide because the rain went through trees and metal so we had to find a bridge. We finally did but when we were safe i was like, YOU DIDNT DRINK ANY DID YOU ANNA! And she was like....Just a few drops! I was just so thirsty! So we have a whole freak out session and then we decide we need to go to the bookstore to find a cure to prevent you from getting sick from the radiation. 

The trip there wouldnt be so easy thistime because the freeway finally fell apart. So we had to pack food on our backs and walk there. We met up with a family of three and told them our story, and they said they were on their way to see if any good movies were playing. It was a respectable trek in our opinions. 

Then i got a text from anna that woke me up.

1 comments:

Kelsea said...

dreams. interpret it. i can help you. but you know more than me. love you to death :)