CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Keeps happening.



I dont know how or why this ALWAYS keeps happening, but I always end up feeling sad about this one thing. This one thing thats been in my head since the beginning of summer and this one thing that I needed to move on from by the end of summer. I keep thinking I've finally moved on and gotten over it, but I feel like it keeps coming back in my head and I dont know how to stop it. DONT PANIC EVERYONE ITS NOT SOMETHING AWFUL AND SINFUL AND DEATH AND EMO. Its just this one thing. And its so dumb that I cant get past it.


ALSO the kid in this picture seriously could have been 3 year old me if i had dark hair as a child haha.

4 comments:

kendel said...

HA! I still stalk you. Remember: I'm always watching...

DiaNe said...

Gavin, you're so elusive and mysterious. I don't worry about you anymore because it's so hard to find out what to be worried about.

Gavin said...

Its so true. You just never know with me and my wiley antics.

Matthew said...

Being pensive isn't always bad... it can just really, really suck sometimes. I feel ya.