CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hm..

Well. Im thinking this is my last post on this blog for a while. I'm having trouble coming to terms with a lot of things and like, feeling peaceful about the way my life is. I feel like I cant stop myself from struggling. The last time i felt like, completely OK with my life was.... the second week in june. Hahaha. wow. thats extreeeemely pathetic that I actually know that. Hmm. Its weird to think about.. I remember exactly like, exactly how my life was at that time, and there is NOTHING different about my life right now than it was then. I mean things have changed. But on a personal level. Nothing.. for me has changed... 


It destroys me how I cant do things on my own. I have to complain on this blog even.. Things that I dont even fully understand. Things, i cant even talk about with anyone.

I hate blogspot

Uh. update on my life i guess.

Im getting my hair cut short on tuesday, I just got back from Idaho with my family and that was fun, and im going to Florida on thursday. hoorayyyy

Well.. I guess ill start the process of making a new blog soon. Get ready to view emo on a whole new level. 

I hope life is good for you guys.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you in starting your new blog!

andi said...

aww
i want to give you a big hug right now(: