CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whaaaaa?!?!

Yeah. I lied I guess. I'm too lazy to make a new blog right now, so I'm posting something new here! 


I just got back from Florida with Missy and Allie. It was such a good trip Bryant was super nice and treated us like we were like, french poodles. Seriously he was a way good host. He always made sure we were comfortable and always kept us entertained. So thank you Bryant, and I'm sorry I lost your glasses. Ill post some of my favorite pictures here later.

We hit up every theme park for FREE. yeah. and bryant made me go up and dance at every single one of his parades... freaking. I had to make an elephant noise and failed. It was just a good time. Even though we could have died from heat every day. Thank you allie and missy for letting me come.

Well. I love everyone. I love Missy, and Allie and Bryant for giving me an awesome past six days. And i love Cyd and Anna for being the greatest.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay!!! Gav is still here!!! I know I don't comment very often but here I am, your fav aunt and I'm here any time you need me. If you ever want to come out to Georgia to veg, to think, to figure things out, we have plenty of room and I love you so much.

DiaNe said...

sounds like a drag.

Gavin said...

Aunt Wendy! Im not kidding. I seriously might take you up on that offer. My emotions could totally go crazy and a trip over there really could do the trip. I love you tons. thank you.

Matthew said...

Hooray! And you just got back from Florida? Amazing. Hope the humidity didn't kill y'all... that badly.

leila said...

your playlist is amazing. :D
glad your having fun traveling, lucky!