CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Back

Well not many of you gave me feedback as to what I can do to improve my blog, so I'm just going to have to get better at it all alone.


Today started out pretty rough. YAY EMO GAVIN IS BACK IN THE GAME! It just sucks. But its ok. Everything works out and in the end, I'm happy about it.... -- that makes zero sense to everyone.

-Mom, dont freak out that I'm saying this and don't get mad at me!-

Its hard for me to really get out everything that I want to via this blog, because my mom reads every single one. But we're just going to pretend that she isn't here right now.

Very few people know this, but its been long enough that its ok i guess, I don't think ill be judged too much. I see a therapist once a week. Ever since early April. I decided to get a therapist all on my own, I wasn't forced or asked to get one, it was a decision I made for me. In my opinion, therapy helps. I feel... insane at times knowing i see a therapist once a week, but at the same time, I feel like she helps. There's some stuff going on in my life that my parents need the professional view of...relating to my life. HA I'm struggling to make sense tonight. But they are meeting with them next week sometime and hopefully some things are cleared up to them. I hate that they have to worry about me, and I hate how psycologically --it says I spelled that wrong-- screwed up I am. I cant fix myself and I don't know why. DONT FREAK OUT MOM I REALLY AM NOT LIKE MANICALLY DEPRESSED OR ANYTHING! It probably looks like it, but I'm not. Im just waiting for my brain to fix.

I should probably blog more. I like it.

4 comments:

DiaNe said...

did you read my latest blogpost? I sung Therapy's praises, too. Everyone needs a therapist.

Good luck with everything.

Wendy said...

Okay. First of all, I am proud of you for writing this. There are alot of us out there that have had therapy at one time or another when we're trying to figure things out. Second, I think you're more sane than you think. Getting help when you're having a difficult time figuring things out is a very sane thing to do, sweetie. I sure love you. Hang in there. It will all come together. I promise.

Rissa said...

Gav, You're are a wonderful son, and I love you...no matter what. As I've said before, it's the "sane" people who go to therapy. You are going to be just fine.

Matthew said...

Sorry I didn't leave you a suggestion... I've been rather away from the blog world for a while.

Everyone needs someone to vent to/discuss things from time to time, professional or otherwise.

You're fine just the way you are... and so is your blog. The mix of emotions that you post is what makes it unique. Stick with what you're good at and what makes you... you.