CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I WILL

I am going to get a job, im going to start waking up early, im going to register for classes. I am going to do it and i will have THEM ALL DONE by the time school starts. EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO BACK TO MAGLEBYS I WILL HAVE A JOB BY SEPTEMBER!!!!


Well here is the other thing. I am working on a miniature project to keep me occupied. Its every single picture i can compile that i have taken over the past 3 years put into a video that is 10 minutes. It sounds like, boring, but it really does make your brain like, dissolve. I need to dig up more pictures and then im going to organize them and stuff and it should be cool! 

I just have to start becoming more productive. Going to the pool every day and sleeping in until 10 or 11 is getting sick.

1 comments:

DiaNe said...

getting up at 11 and going to the pool everyday? My life. Once you work through the sickness, you'll be glad you did.