CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whoa hey.

Well, hey. I feel like it has been a long time. It has, but I think it feels longer than it really has been. I don't have the most interesting things to say to all 33 of you. I still don't understand why you follow me, and I'm 72% sure that only 3 people really read this blog so I'm just getting mixed signals.


I have 20 more days to crack down and completely decide on christmas presents. I'm doing a good job so far and I'm just trying my hardest to not buy every single one of my friends things from Bath and Body Works. But I mean it might happen... Most of my friends are hard to shop for. Especially when you've bought them wolf and cat things every birthday and christmas for the last three years. Branching out this year.

My mom gets married in 5 days! Everyone is freaking out. For some reason it doesn't feel like the most real thing to ever happen to us, so I'm just like, alright sure sounds like a fine thing. I'm really okay with it. I'm just having a hard time opening up to the family because for some reason I don't feel like taking on the roll of an older brother to anyone else. I still am doing a lot to keep my relationship with Hayden healthy. He has a new girlfriend and she's so funny, I really like her.

Well I'm still happy. Its been a long streak of happiness that this blog has experienced! I'm just very content and I couldn't ask for more than what I have because what I have is beyond what I thought possible for me. I'm lucky to have felt this way for so long because life was hard for me a lot, no denying, its straight up on this blog for everyone to see.

I want anna to start a youtube channel. She does the weirdest things at 3 am and I just feel like if she recorded what she was doing then she would get famous and get paid to do it. You've always wanted a second job anna! This could be perfect! We really wanted missy to do one. Missy the Intern. She was going to go around from intern job to intern job getting fired from everyone because she's super messed up. You had to have seen the original but it got deleted and the day that happened my heart hurt a lot.

This is boring. Rapping it up. I miss Kelsea Lynn Park. I really do but I'm not crying anymore. I will have 5 new step-family members in 5 days so thats a thing. I want you to draw me a picture for christmas. El fin.

Drew... lets go see movies. We suck at doing that.

0 comments: