CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Once.

Whenever I complain on this blog about something it's because I wish there was something different about my life and even if I'm not complaining about the thing that I wish was different i still just complain because I want something that I cant have and my way of dealing with it is to get it out here I guess. But right now there isn't anything in my life that I would change. I know it might not last forever but its good to know that moments like this happen. There are times in life where you know you have all that you need and I'm lucky to hit this point right now. I just needed to feel this way and its been a long time since I've thought that I really will be able to be happy for a long time because of what I have in life. I'm blessed to have the family that I have, and the people that I get to have with me. I want to remember how I feel today because I feel like life is perfect.

1 comments:

Gavin said...

Thank you so much for your retarded and extremely annoying words you freaking FREAKING asian.