CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

If I could write out...

Dreams are all of the sudden getting a big hype because of the movie Inception and I'm pissed because I was going to write this blog last week but I didn't think it would be necessary because I thought it would stop. So this isn't because I saw that movie. I saw it and liked it but my mind wasn't blown, so I'm fine.


People look too deeply into dreams sometimes. I think its good to remember them and try to figure them out but I really don't think dreams are telling us as much as people think they are. If they really are telling us things then I'm screwed because for the past two weeks I've woken up feeling the exact same way and I know its because of what was going on in my dream. It just messes with my real life subconscious thinking and I swear to all of you that for the first hour of me being awake, my brain is not thinking logically. I wake up depressed and upset at myself and believing that things that I want will never happen. The same thing. Last time I checked dreams were supposed to be the place where you find your friends so you can be together when you're apart.

Dreams used to be on my side. I would have dreams that I loved more than anything and reminded me of things and people that I knew I loved and wanted and WHY I loved and wanted them. I think they'll stop within the next week because I know that soon my life will swing back into balance and I wont have any reason to worry or doubt myself.

I just cant look too deeply into my current dream situation, because I know they're just struggling right now.

5 comments:

Drew Duncan said...

I had a dream that I got engaged to my aunt's dog. Things were going well until I discovered he cheated on me with Morgan Freeman. That was the end of that.

Gavin said...

HAHAHA! Wow. Trade dreams with me please. Also, I'm glad you're not an asian prostitute.

Drew Duncan said...

So am I Gavin, so am I.

Drew Duncan said...

Speak of the devil...

Drew Duncan said...

Um...