CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kelsea round two.

The second wave of three hit today in the goodbye of KLP. Tonight was the last night I got to hang out with just me and her alone. I haven't been thinking about it up until tonight so I was very able to remain very calm the whole time haha


Me and her have a shoe tree. Stupid idiots keep taking them down but we keep throwing them back up. We write little notes on the shoes then get them as high as we can. This time we brought ten pairs of shoes so that brings the total to 14 pairs of shoes up there. It looks really cool and I'm happy about it. This has just been something we've been doing for the last couple of years and Its just been a special thing for me, and I'm happy we have it. After that we went to Kendels house and played mario. Kelseas favorite. We are all sooo freaking good.

Then kelsea and I drove home and listened to our old favorite songs together and just freaking went crazy and somewhere during those songs I finally realized it really was our last night doing it. I just had to keep my cool for 10 more minutes until the drive was over and we stopped screaming the music at the top of our lungs. Then she gave me a present, a journal she customized for me and I love it. She wrote me a note in it that I refused to read until she was not in the car because I plan on crying in front of her one time only which will be tomorrow night at 7.

Kelsea is just such a good friend and I will miss her. This crying for sure needs to end because I need to go to freaking sleep. Not excited for the final wave tomorrow.

0 comments: