CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Learn-ed.


I need to learn to stop hanging on perfect moments. Okay, well when I was between like 7 and 10 winter time was so special to me and as I got older I would compare the winter holidays to how they used to be and I'd always end up getting disappointed. Thats a crappy example but you know what I mean. I've learned how to love new experiences I have but I still get hung up on certain things and I cant move past my own stupid wants and needs for more perfect moments. I need to calm down and relax because honestly my life is a good one and I should learn to always find happiness in any 'down' part of my life. Because there is always some damn good stuff going on and I need to learn to see it.

2 comments:

kendel said...

sorry about that rude blog about your friend

kendel said...

you can punch me in the face next time you see me