CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

V/B-Day/Day

19th Birthday. I acknowledge that I'm 19 even though i didnt want to. I just feel way too immature to be 19 and I feel like, I dont know. Its just weird. Now. I REALLY dont want to sound like I'm bragging about how many people wished me a happy birthday. But in a year or two, I want to remember all the people who cared enough about me to wish me a happy birthday. Besides, the number isnt even that big, im just appreciative. 


This is in random order. Just however they came up on facebook or via text.

Kelsea Park, Hiram Jacob, Caitlin Merritt, Tyler Boshard, Danielle Padgette, Brian Dunn, Gwen Blanchard, Michelle Ferguson, Tacy Ferguson, Whitney Bunker, Kristen Bowls, Michael Nelson, Drew Duncan, Cyd Houtz, Josh Geer, Cody Geer, Jada Ferguson, Berkeley Young, Diane Orme, Missy Kirk (a million times), Edward Jennings, Kate Clayson, Anna Harward, Anna Melugin, Wendy Clarke, Rachel Lewis, Chelsea Tolman, Suzy Jordan, Morgan Mulliner, Sammi Tafoya, Ericka Rubio, Ashlyn Ririe, Kacie Child, Chris Ferguson, Drew Stone, and Courtney Hamill.

I think its cool that all these people cared enough to wish me a happy birthday rather than including me in their mass text saying happy valentines day haha. Its weird having my birthday on valentines day because i feel like i expect wayyy too much every year. I mean i really did have a good day, but I'm always let down if the stupid birthday wish that i make each year doesnt come true. This year it didnt :P but its not a big deal. I also cant get over the fact that one person is missing from that list of names that i wish was there hahaha man. But i really did have a good birthday! I hope you all had a great valentines day. I hope there was great lovin.

2 comments:

Kelsea said...

not random order. haha jk...but seriously. ha love you gavin. you deserved the best birthday ever and i hope it was so!

DiaNe said...

You forgot Horton and the gang on your list.