CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No.

I'm having problems selling my contract. I know this is the most BORING thing i could be blogging about but its not my fault that this could cost me 475 dollars! I knew what i was getting myself into when I moved into a new place without having sold my old contract, but i still feel like it was worth it. The dumb FCS office turned down a guy because he had a dog that would just be kept in a freaking cage and wouldnt do anything and im pissed. Also they had to turn down a 50 year old guy because...hes 50 trying to live in a singles ward....but anyways. School was not relevant today. Nothing is different lately, im still my emo gavin self. I hope life is good for you all.

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

This blog post bores me. I do hope you sell your contract, though. Just offer those sexual favors we talked about earlier.

your friend said...

ha.