CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Well. Hi iPad.

This is the first time thati I'm writing a blog from my iPad. I don't really like it as much but it has auto correct so that's a nice thing. My laptop finally died. It was sad. But mostly because I had written out a lot more in my book and I lost a bit of it. Also I had written out like 10 pages to kelsea park. I haven't sent her a single letter OR a birthday present for like 3 months and I feel awful about it. But yeah. Now I have this iPad and I'm fine with it.


I passed math and I don't want anyone to ask me how I did it because I don't want to talk about it. All I know is that I deserved to pass that class after spending 9 weeks at that satanic place. But I did it. And I'm happy about it.

Also! The other best news is the fact that I found NaturesCure for sale online so now I get to haveclear skin again! I am pretty sure I need to buy a lifetime supply though.

I just felt like. Blogging. I miss doing it sometimes.

0 comments: